The aquatic uncle

So what I could read from the uncle I am noticing a trend. Acceptance and tolerance when it comes to upbringing . In the sense of people and their roots. People that came from somewhere and are perceived as better off. Will automatically look down. on someone that is still in that place. In fact this doesn't have to be so literal. You can do this about anything when it comes to work. Or school I am guilty of this when I go home and I feel like Ive gone forward , but the people around me havent. It almost like a natural intolerence . Like this short story is starting with when it comes to the family that came from the water. And are different to the uncle only in appearance and some mindsets. They judge him harshly and he judges them harshly. I havent finished the story, But I am assuming the family with uncle are going to in the end become humbled by the uncle and vice versa. But It was a Interesting read.

Comments

Popular Posts