My future

Well I cant have my future without my past.My family is not well off I come from a Hialeah not a good or bad town but not well off. But a easy one to get stuck in. At least thats what I noticed . I always noticed that people dont understand there mortality. And when they do . They will find that they will be in a huge rush to be happy and accomplish something in life all be it art, engineering etc. From my past I learned that I want to push myself always as hard as I can . Within reason of course. My future in essence will be bright. I will never let it become stagnete . Thats the mistake that people around me have maid. And that other people around inspired me to chase something. As hard as you can. What ever Idea of better. I dont know what the future holds. But I know that it will be doing something I worked hard to be good at and will work harder to be respected at. So my future will be in short progress from where I am.

Comments

Popular Posts